FAQ’s Body Contouring
All Body Contouring Services are NON-INVASIVE and NON-SURGICAL
• Prior to starting your first session and during each 3-day period of treatment we recommend you drink 2-3 liters of water. Water and hydration is key to this process being effective.
• To maximize the effectiveness of your session, it is best to restrict products that impact lymphatic flow i.e. caffeine, alcohol and sugar in large amounts during the process.
• We recommend eating a healthy diet to enhance the process. If you are on one of our specialized nutrition/diet loss plans you are all set. If not we can provide a recommendation sheet for ideal eating during the process, if you to maximize results.
• We recommend exercise to stimulate lymphatic flow. This includes trampoline, rebounding, swimming, jogging, and working out during this process. Even walking will help.
• We recommend lymphatic massage and detox to optimize and enhance the process. Lymphatic massage helps facilitate to removal and release of toxins and fat as you go through the Ultrasound Process.
• We recommend no more then one-body area per lymphatic area and maximum of 30 min of ultrasound time for maximum results.
• IF YOUR DIGESTION PROCESS IS IMPEDED IN ANY WAY DURING SESSIONS LET US KNOW I.E. CONSTIPATION.
• Please always discuss with your Physician before beginning any new Health & Diet Program. Always inform us if you have a change in health status or experience any unusual symptoms during your program. If you should become pregnant during this process please inform us immediately.
You can have Ultrasound during your Menstrual Cycle but it is recommended to avoid the abdomen as you will not see the same results due to bloating.
We recommend a minimum of 4 treatments, but suggest 8-12 for best results
FAQ’s Scheduling, Lateness, No Shows and Cancellations
All appointment scheduling requires a deposit and card on file. All deposits are non-refundable. No Call No Shows will result in charge of the FULL service amount booked.
If you are using a package, a session will be deducted from your package to cover NO SHOW.
We require all clients to provide us with 24 hours notice prior to cancelling. We understand that life happens, please kindly shoot us a text ay 484-288-9483.If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be considered a NO SHOW.
If you cancel your appointment with more than 24 hours notice, your deposit will be transferred to the rescheduled appointment ONE TIME ONLY. If you cancel the rescheduled appointment for a second time, it will result in forfeiture of the deposit paid and a new deposit will need to be made to schedule.
If you are redeeming a voucher of any kind and you No Show or provide less than 24 hours notice, your voucher will be redeemed for the full value amount.
All clients are allotted a 15 minute grace period. Late arrival will result in your service duration being shortened.
If you ae more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be CANCELLED.
FAQ’s Appointment Arrival
Upon arrival you will be asked submit to a temp check, hand washing and COVID 19 waiver.
We only see clients by appointment only. We do not accept walk-ins of any kind.
Children and Extra Guest are PROHIBITED.
If you bring a child that is not being serviced or an extra guest, you will be asked to reschedule and charged the full amount of the service booked.